What is a Cookie?
An “Internet Cookie” (also known as a “browser cookie” or “HTTP cookie” or simply “cookie”) is a small file of letters and numbers stored on your device. Cookies are installed via a web-server request to a browser and are completely passive – they do not contain software, viruses, or spyware and cannot access information on the user's hard drive. A cookie consists of a name and content/value and can only be accessed again by the webserver that sent it.
For What Purposes Are Cookies Used Through Our Web Pages?
Cookies are used to provide users of these websites with a better browsing experience and services tailored to the needs and interests of each user. They are used for:
- Customizing settings such as language and keeping options for services/forms
- Improving website use, including identifying errors during visits or usage
- Providing anonymous statistics on website usage
- Anticipating future goods/services availability
What is the Lifetime of the Cookies?
Cookies vary in duration:
- Session cookies – automatically deleted when the browser is closed
- Persistent/fixed cookies – remain until they expire or are deleted by the user
How Cookies Are Used by Our Sites?
Our Sites use the following types of cookies:
- Performance cookies for storing user preferences
- User analysis cookies for statistical purposes
- Geo-targeting cookies for determining user location
- Registration cookies for user authentication
- Advertising cookies for targeted advertising
What Type of Information is Stored and Accessed Via Cookies?
Cookies store information in a small text file allowing for browser recognition. The Sites recognize the browser until cookies expire or are deleted.
How Can Cookies Be Stopped?
Disabling cookies may limit website functionality and performance. Refusing cookies does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising, just that it will not be tailored to your preferences and interests. Since the installation of cookies and other third-party monitoring systems cannot be technically controlled by the owner (Tricubiq Solutions), any reference to these cookies or third-party monitoring systems is indicative.
For any additional questions about cookie usage, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.